:: Car Wash :: :: Car Wash ::

love it

love it, laughed my self illy.. one question though.

what`s the name of that song?

Baron von Brunk vs. Ganon Baron von Brunk vs. Ganon

love it

hey i love the Von Brunk series..this one was really good! i was litterally laughing my ass off

Ehh... Wha? Ehh... Wha?

Front page stuff!

this is awesome, reall loved the animation man this is front page stuff really! 5 out of 5 no doubt.
keep up the good work i wanna see more
Peace

MiddleFingerRings responds:

Thank 'ya good fellow.

CC Tutorial - Buttons CC Tutorial - Buttons

awesome

AWESOME! an awesome tutorail, really really good..thnk god the CC is starting to do tutorials and stuff..the spamming is getting old anyways...

great buttons btw :D

plz keep it upo ;)

ima 5in this

Karnovor responds:

Thank you! It's nice to know you liked it.
The whole thing took quite some time to finish. I think this is the first ClockCrew tutorial, actually =D

Pandemic: EoM Pandemic: EoM

good

good game, i liked it quite a lot, although i prefered the old Pandemic...
I've got one quesitoin thouhg..how the hell do i infect countrys overseas? i mean i've kille everybody in the european and asian continents..how do i get to america?

DBZ Fighting Game v 0.1 DBZ Fighting Game v 0.1

too difficult

good, but to hard goku beat the living shit out of me..in the first round. the buttons are a littel difficult and non practical...but i must ask you something..how did you give the enemy character a IA iv'e been tring but i cant get the AS right..
plz answer me or pm me with th Script
thnx

Peace

Rocking made funky Rocking made funky

repetitive.

i agree with the previous post, it's crap. it's just too repetitive, and not siautble for any game or silly animation for that matter ( it just doesnt fit)

sorry, i think lowered your score a bit ( from 5 to 2.5)
anyway try harder